Offers by cell
The Offers by cell activity lets you distribute the inbound population (from a query for example) into several segments and to specify an offer to present for each of these segments.
This activity can only be used with Interaction . For more information, refer to this section .
To do this:
- Add the Offers by cell activity once you have specified the target population, then open it.
- In the General tab, select the offer space on which you want to present the offers.
- In the Cells tab, specify the different sub-sets using the Add button:
- Specify the subset population using the available filtering and limiting rules.
- Next, select the offer that you want to present to the sub-set. The available offers are those that are eligible on the offer space that was selected at the previous step.
- Then configure a delivery activity that corresponds to your chosen channel. Refer to Cross-channel deliveries .