Configuring the interface
To view and dialog with the new recipient table in the Adobe Campaign interface, apply the following steps:
- Create a new form to edit the content of the new recipient table.
- Enter a new type in the folder of the explorer tree.
- Create a new web application to access the custom table via the Adobe Campaign home page.
Adobe Campaign uses a "Nms_DefaultRcpSchema" global variable to dialog with the default recipient database (nms:recipient). This variable therefore needs to be altered.
- Go to the Administration>Platform>Options node of the explorer.
- Change the value of the Nms_DefaultRcpSchema variable with the name of the schema which matches the external recipient table (in this case: cus:individual).
- Save changes.
Creating a new form
Creating a new form will enable you to view and edit the data of the external recipient table.
The name of the form must be identical to the name of the schema which it concerns.
- Go to the Administration > Configuration > Input forms node of the explorer.
- Create a new xtk:form type form file.
- Describe all the monitorings and fields which you need depending on your table template.To find out more about form type files, refer to this page .In our current example, the form file must be based on the cus:individual schema and therefore have the following layout:
<container colspan="2"> <input xpath="@id"/> <static type="separator"/> </container> <container colcount="2"> <input xpath="@lastName"/> <input xpath="@firstName"/> <input xpath="@email"/> <input xpath="@mobile"/> </container>
- Save the creation.