Creating a profile list with a workflow
To create a List type list based on the new recipient table, you need to create a targeting workflow which will generate the list. For more information about lists in Campaign, refer to this section .
- Go to the Profiles and Targets > Jobs > Targeting workflows node of the explorer.
- Create a new targeting workflow.
- Place a Query activity followed by a List update activity.
- Double-click the Query activity, then click Edit the query to choose a targeting dimension based on the schema of the new recipient table (in our example: Individual ). Click Finish to confirm.
- Double-click the List update activity, then select the Create the list if necessary (Computed name) radio button.
- Select the creation folder for the new list.
- Execute the workflow to create the list.
- View the result in the node of the tree which you selected during the List update activity.The dashboard specifies the schema which the list is based on, as shown below:
You can also refer to the Creating a list of recipients video.