About Campaign HTML editor
The Digital Content Editor (DCE) is an HTML content editor that lets you easily create or modify templates or content in HTML format within Adobe Campaign.
The Digital Content Editor allows you to insert and format page elements and associate database fields with elements of an HTML page. It is offered by default when creating a page for a Web application, or available when creating deliveries based on a template in which it is active.
The DCE only allows you to carry out the operations detailed in this section.
For privacy reasons, we recommend to use HTTPS for all external resources.
Content Editor general operation
This section presents the main steps to edit and upload content edited with the DCE within the framework of a Web application and in the context of a delivery.
The general operation is as follows:
To create a simple Web application, the steps are as follows:
- Create a Web application, for more on this, refer to Creating a landing page ,
- Select existing content or creating content from a standard template, for more on this, refer to Template management ,
- Edit and configure content, for more on this, refer to Editing content ,
For a complete example detailing the implementation of the DCE within the framework of a Web application, refer to Creating a landing page .
To create an email delivery, the steps are as follows:
- Create a delivery from an email type template in which the DCE is active,
- Select existing content or creating content from a standard template,
- Edit and configure online content,
- Send the delivery, for more on this refer to this section .
For a complete example detailing the implementation of the DCE within the framework of an email delivery, refer to this use case .