Get started with Adobe Campaign by consulting our intuitive step-by-step guides.
- Editing email content with Adobe Experience Manager : learn about the basics to get started with the integration between Adobe Campaign and Experience Manager.
- Privacy management : discover what Adobe Campaign Classic provides to help you with your Privacy compliance when using our service.
- Integrating dynamic content in an email : discover the basics to get started with the integration between Campaign Classic and Target Standard.
- Managing deliverability : learn about the concepts and best practices related to deliverability as well as the tools offered by Adobe Campaign Classic to optimize sending your deliveries.
- Delivery best practices : learn about the best practices related to delivery design and sending with Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Performing a build upgrade : this guide presents you the key steps and best practices to perform a build upgrade with Campaign Classic.
- Security configuration checklist : discover key elements to check regarding security configuration and hardening for on-premise deployment
Learn more about Adobe Campaign by checking the following use cases and examples:
- Creating a filter on the email format of subscribers : learn how to create a filter to sort newsletter subscriptions based on recipient email format.
- Create a subscription form with double opt-in : learn how to send a subscription confirmation request to create a double opt-in to make sure that the recipient subscribed intentionally.
- Creating an email delivery : learn how to create an email delivery using the Digital Content Editor.
- Creating overviews : create overview-type Web applications to display all the Web applications in your database.
- Workflow use cases : discover through these use cases different ways to use workflows.
Discover Adobe Campaign's main features by watching our how-to videos.
- Creating an audience : discover how to create an audience in Adobe Campaign.
- Creating a campaign and an email : discover how to create an email in a campaign in Adobe Campaign.
- Creating a list of recipients : create a list of recipients with a workflow in Adobe Campaign.
- Creating a targeting workflow : create a workflow to target recipients' birthdays.
- Creating a workflow in a campaign : learn how to create a workflow in a campaign.
- Importing profiles : learn how to import profiles from a file in Adobe Campaign.
- Interface overview : learn how to navigate in Adobe Campaign interface.
- Managing seed and proofs in an email : learn how to add seeds and proofs to an existing email in Adobe Campaign.
- Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration : learn how to link and synchronize Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics through CRM connectors capabilities.