Configuring the integration with Adobe Target
In order to use the integration between Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target, you must have:
- Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Target organizations
- An Adobe Target rawbox specified to establish the connection with Adobe Campaign
Configuring Adobe Campaign
To configure Adobe Campaign:
- Install the Integration with the Adobe Experience Cloud standard package. Installing an integration package is the same as installing a standard package, which is detailed in the Package Import section. This gives you access to the shared assets via Digital Asset Manager.
- Enable connection via IMS (Adobe ID connection service) to use images shared via Adobe Experience Cloud in your emails. Consult the section about IMS .
- In Administration > Platform > Options , configure the server and organization (Tenant) options for Adobe Target:
- TNT_EdgeServer : Adobe Target server used for the integration. This option is already selected by default. This value corresponds to the Adobe Target Domain Server , followed by the value /m2 . For example: tt.omtrdc.net/m2 .
- TNT_TenantName : Adobe Target Organization name. This value corresponds to the name of the Adobe Target Client .