Creating a test environment
To create a test environment (sandbox mode), apply the following steps:
Only use this environment creation method for test environments. In all other cases, use the target mapping wizard. For more on this, refer to Creating an offer environment .
- Launch the Adobe Campaign explorer and go to the instance root.
- Right-click and add a Generic folder using the drop-down menus.
- Next, go to the folder you just created and add an Offer environment using the right-click menus.
- Apply the same process to create the environment sub-folders and elements.
- Once your tests have finished and you wish to use the environment in production, duplicate the offers and spaces in your design environment. (Right-click > Actions > Deploy ).