Using advanced parameters
This chapter details the various possible advanced parameters in Interaction.
The following chapter is intended for technical administrators .
- You can use additional contextual data. Refer to the Additional data section.
- You can enrich the application contexts of the suggested offers via an incoming channel. To do this, the nms:interaction interaction schema must be extended. Refer to the Extension example section for the full procedure.
- Creating a test environment is detailed in the Creating a test environment section.
- You can modify standard engine behavior using hooks. For more on this, refer to the Hooks section
- Finally, using Interaction with a distributed architecture is detailed in the Distributed architectures section.