Creating predefined filters
Predefined filters let you create eligibility rules for the target population that can easily be re-used during offer creation. They are specific to each environment and take the offer parameters into account.
To create a filter, apply the following process:
- Go to the Administration folder and select Pre-defined offer filters .
- Click New .
- Change the label to be able to identify the filter later.
- Select the field that the filtering condition will concern.
- Select an operator and a value if necessary, then save the query.
- Click Preview to view the result of the filter.