You can change or recover a lost password.
There are two possible scenarios:
- Password lost by an Adobe Campaign operator.In this case, you can change the password of the operator concerned. To do this, connect via an operator with administrator rights, right-click on an operator, select Actions > Reset password and set the operator's new password. We recommend that operators change their password when they first reconnect.
- Internal password loss (on-premise customers only).If the internal password is lost, you must reinitialize it. To do this, apply the following procedure:
- Edit the /usr/local/neolane/nl6/conf/serverConf.xml file.
- Go to the internalPassword line.
<!-- XTK authentication mode internalPassword : Password of internal account --> <xtk internalPassword="myPassword"/>
- Delete the string in quotes, in this case: myPasswordYou thus obtain the following line:
!-- XTK authentication mode internalPassword : Password of internal account --> <xtk internalPassword=""/
- Save changes and close the file.
- Configure the new password. To do this, enter the following commands:
nlserver config -internalpassword HH:MM:SS > Application server for Adobe Campaign Classic (7.X YY.R build XXX@SHA1) of DD/MM/YYYY Enter current password. Password: (empty) Enter the new password. Password: Confirmation
- You can now use your new password to connect in Internal mode.