Properties of the report
You can fully personalize and configure your report to suit your needs. To do this, edit its properties. Report properties are accessed via the Property button found above the activity sequence chart.
The General tab lets you view or alter the label and the schema which the report concerns. These elements are entered during report creation.
We do not recommend changing the Internal name : this is used in the report access URL.
The report template is selected during report creation and cannot be altered later on.
To change the table which the report concerns, click the Select link icon to the right of the Document type field. To view the available fields in the selected table, click the Magnifier icon.
A report can be accessed beyond the Adobe Campaign console, for instance via a Web browser. In this case, it can be necessary to configure the report access control as shown below.
The overall principle is as follows:
- The Anonymous access option enables unrestricted access to the report. However, no manipulation is possible.The rights of the default ('webapp') report operator are used to display report elements.
- The Access control option enables Adobe Campaign operators to access it once they are logged on.
- The Specific account option lets you execute the report with the rights of the operator selected in the Operator field.
Managing report localization
You can configure the languages which you want the report to be translated into. To do this, click the Localization tab.
The editing language is the language which you write in. When you add a language, the sub-tab appears in the report editing page.
For more on this, refer to the appropriate section of this section .
Personalizing HTML rendering
In the Rendering tab, you can personalize the data display mode for the page. You can select:
- The chart rendering engine: Adobe Campaign offers two different modes for generating chart rendering. By default, the rendering engine is HTML 5. If necessary, you can select Flash rendering.
- The navigation type in the report: via buttons or links.
- The default position of labels for report elements. This position can be overloaded for each element.
- The template or theme used for generating report pages.
Defining additional settings
The Settings tab lets you create additional settings for the report: these settings will be passed into the URL during the call up.
For security reasons, these parameters must be used with great caution.
To create a new setting:
- Click the Add button and enter the name of the setting.
- If necessary, specify whether or not the setting will be mandatory.
- Select the type of setting you want to create: Filter or Variable .The Filter entities option lets you use a field of the database as a parameter.The data is recovered directly at the entity level: ctx/recipient/@account .The Variable option lets you create or select a variable which will be passed as a parameter of the URL and can be used in the filters.
The Variables tab contains the list of variables configured in the report. These variables are exposed in the context of the report and can be used in calculations.
Click the Add button to create a new variable.
To view the definition of a variable, select it and click the Detail... button.
Personalizing the error page
The Error page tab lets you configure the message that will come up in case of an error in the report display.
You can define texts and link them to specific identifiers to manage report localization. For more on this, refer to Adding a header and a footer .