Content manager resources and principles
You need to define a publication template, which contains transformation templates for each content.
A content block is structured in an XML document for data storage. An edit interface is used to input the content from the Adobe Campaign client console or via a web browser. The content can also be entered automatically via the capture of XML flow or data aggregated in a database.
The following resources are required for content configuration:
- Data schemas: description of the XML content structure. For more on this, refer to Data schemas .
- Data entry forms: construction of data entry screens. For more on this, refer to Input forms .
- Images: images used in data entry forms. For more on this, refer to Image management .
- Stylesheets: formatting of output documents using XSLT language. For more on this, refer to Formatting .
- Publication templates: definition of publication templates. For more on this, refer to Publication templates .
- Content: content instances to be created and published. For more on this, refer to Using a content template .