The Control Panel allows Adobe Campaign administrators to easily monitor key assets as well as perform administrative tasks, like managing the SFTP storage by instance or whitelist IP addresses.
Confirm IMS Org ID
Before you get started, you need to know your IMS Org ID. The video below describes where you can lookup your instance's IMS org ID.
Administrator rights are required to access to the Control Panel The video below explains how to add an administrator to a Campaign instance
Control Panel Tutorials
- Learn how to monitor the server capacity, whitelist IP addresses, and add SSH keys
- Learn how you can view the status of the SSL certificates of your subdomains, as well as request renewals.
- how to add some outside URLs to the list of authorized URLs, so that your instance can connect to them.
- Learn how to set up new connections to your instances by whitelisting IP addresses ranges.
- Understand how to troubleshoot the Control Panel