The Control Panel allows Adobe Campaign administrators to monitor key assets and perform administrative tasks, such as managing the SFTP storage by instance or whitelist IP addresses.
Before you get started, complete the following prerequisites:
Confirm IMS Org ID
You need to know your IMS org ID. The following video describes where you can lookup your instance's IMS org ID.
Administrator rights are required to access to the Control Panel. The following video explains how to add an administrator to a Campaign instance
Control Panel Tutorials
- Managing SFTP ServersLearn how to monitor the server capacity, whitelist IP addresses, and add SSH keys
- Learn how to fully delegate a subdomain to Adobe Campaign
- Learn how you can add a SSL certificates to secure your subdomains.
- Learn how you can view the status of the SSL certificates of your subdomains, as well as request renewals.
- Learn how to add Google TXT site verification record to all your subdomains used to send emails to GMAIL addresses through the Campaign Control Panel.
- Understand how to troubleshoot the Control Panel