Create Push Notification
We now need to create and send push notification using Adobe Campaign. Detailed documentation on push notification . To create a simple push notification for testing purposes, please follow the following steps.
- Login to your Adobe Campaign Standard instance
- Click on Marketing Activities->Create->Push Notification
- Select Send push to app subscribers(mobileApp) and click Next
- Select the appropriate mobile app from the Associate a Mobile App to a delivery drop down list and click Next
- Click on the Count label and it should return a value greater than 0. Click Next
- Provide a meaningful Message title and Message body and click Create.
- Click on Prepare. Once preparation, is complete click on Confirm to send the message.
- If everything goes well, you should see notification in your Android App running in the emulator