About Administrating Adobe Campaign
As a cloud-based solution, Adobe Campaign offers administrators different ways to configure the application. Though the infrastructure configuration is performed by Adobe, functional administrators can:
- Invite users to access the application and manage groups of users as well as their rights and roles.
- Configure external accounts, which are used to connect Adobe Campaign to external servers.
- Adjust and configure routing parameters for all communication channels.
- Monitor the platform by accessing technical workflows.
- Import and export packages as well as extend the data model to add new fields or resources.
If you have questions or requests about implementation and configuration matters, contact your Adobe account executive.
The different Adobe Campaign admin operations are carried out via the Administration menu. This part of the interface can only be accessed by functional administrators of the platform.
To access this menu, click the Adobe Campaign logo, in the top left-hand corner, then click Administration.
The different menus available are:
- Users & Security: This menu allows you to manage access to the platform (users, roles, security groups, units).
- Channels: This menu regroups the technical parameters linked to the different platform channels (Email, SMS) as well as typology and quarantine management.
- Application settings: This menu allows you to configure different application elements (external accounts, options, technical workflows).
- Development: This menu allows you to manage your custom resources and access diagnostic tools.
- Instance settings: This menu is where you define your different brands and configure their settings (logo, manage tracking, URL domain to access the landing pages, etc.).
- Deployment: This menu regroups the package import and export options.
- Customer metrics: Adobe Campaign provides a report that displays the number of active profiles. This report is only informative, it doesn't have a direct impact on billing.
- Privacy Tools: This menu allows you to create GDPR access and delete requests and track their evolution.