About Administrating Adobe Campaign
As a cloud-based solution, Adobe Campaign offers administrators different ways to configure the application. Though the infrastructure configuration is performed by Adobe, functional administrators can:
- Invite users to access the application and manage groups of users as well as their rights and roles.
- Configure external accounts, which are used to connect Adobe Campaign to external servers.
- Adjust and configure routing parameters for all communication channels.
- Monitor the platform by accessing technical workflows.
- Import and export packages as well as extend the data model to add new fields or resources.
If you have questions or requests about implementation and configuration matters, contact your Adobe account executive.
The different Adobe Campaign admin operations are carried out via the
Administrationmenu. This part of the interface can only be accessed by functional administrators of the platform.
To access this menu, click the
Adobe Campaignlogo, in the top left-hand corner, then click
The different menus available are: