List of roles
By default, Adobe Campaign offers a set of roles which allows you to define unitary authorizations assigned to users and user groups.
Combined with organizational units, roles give users a filtered view of the interface and define their access to the different features.
For more on this, refer to the Roles and permissions table , which details the functions available in the interface depending on the selected authorizations.
Roles can be managed from the Administration > Users & Security > Roles menu.
Default rights are:
- Administration : Generic administration right.
- Datamodel : Right to run publications and create custom resources.
- Generic import : Right to run a generic import on data. For this to work, you need to link the Generic import role to the Workflow role.
- Prepare deliveries : Right to create, modify, prepare and delete deliveries. Users with this role can prepare the delivery but not send it.
- Start deliveries : Right to create, modify, prepare, send, and delete deliveries.
- Workflow : Right to manage the execution of workflows (start, stop, pause etc.). Users with this role can not send a delivery even in a workflow.