List of roles
By default, Adobe Campaign offers a set of roles which allows you to define unitary authorizations assigned to users and user groups. Combined with organizational units, roles give users a filtered view of the interface and define their access to the different features. For more on this, refer to the Roles and permissions table .
Roles can be managed from the
Administration > Users & Security > Rolesmenu.
Default rights are:
- Administration: Generic administration right.
- Datamodel: Right to run publications and create custom resources.
- Export: Right to export data.
- Generic import: Right to run a generic import on data. For this to work, you need to link theGeneric importrole to theWorkflowrole.
- Prepare deliveries: Right to create, modify, prepare and delete deliveries. Users with this role can prepare the delivery but not send it.
- Start deliveries: Right to create, modify, prepare, send, and delete deliveries.
- Workflow: Right to create, modify, start and delete workflows. Users with this role can not send a delivery even in a workflow.
Message Center pushroles are for Adobe administrators internal use only. They should not be granted to a user.