You can access a set of advanced functionalities, from targeting, creating and personalizing messages, executing communications, to associated operational reports.
Messages can be accessed:
- within a campaign
- from the Adobe Campaign home page
- from the list of marketing activities
Accessing messages in campaigns
To access the list of a campaign's marketing activities:
- Go toMarketing activitiesfrom the top navigation bar.
- SelectMarketing activities > Marketing plans > Programs & Campaigns.You can also directly click thePrograms & Campaignscard from the home page. For more information on campaigns, refer to the Programs and campaigns section.
- Select a program, then a campaign.
- Click theSummarydrop-down list.
- ClickSearchto filter the way messages are displayed (by name, date, or status).To filter recurring messages, you can check the corresponding box.
Accessing the message list
To access the full list of marketing activities from all the campaigns combined:
- SelectMarketing activitiesfrom the upper navigation bar.You can also access it from theMarketing activitiescard on the home page. For more information on the list of marketing activities, refer to the Managing marketing activities section.
- To filter the marketing activities (by name, date, status or activity type), use theSearchfields to the left of the list of marketing activities.
Message life cycle
A message's status is represented by a specific color in the lists. The possible statuses are:
- Editing(gray): the message is being edited.
- In progress(blue): the message is being sent.
- Finished(green): sending has finished without any errors.
- Erroneous(red): sending was canceled or an error has occurred while the message was being prepared or sent.A yellow notification banner may appear above the card when an action is required, for example when you have to confirm sending a message.