Discovering communication channels
Adobe Campaign allows you to create and send personalized messages on various channels and measure their effectiveness through dedicated reports.
It also lets you create cross-channel campaigns to better target recipients.
Five messaging channels are available in Adobe Campaign:
- Email, presented in the Creating an email section.
- SMS, presented in the Creating an SMS message section.
- Push notification, presented in the Creating a push notification section.
- In-App messages, presented in the Creating an In-App message section.
- Direct mail, presented in the Creating a direct mail delivery section.
All marketing activities are based on a template. Templates can be used to configure frequently used properties, allowing you to gain time and consistency across your messaging strategy.
The functional administrator in charge of configuring the templates, can define, in the case of an email template:
- The standard parameters of an email, such as the audience, schedule, or content.
- The advanced parameters related to sending, validity, tracking, etc.
- The pre-configuration parameters concerning targeting and personalization (targeting context).
Related topics :