Key steps to send a message
To learn the delivery best practices, consult the Delivery best practices getting started.
The steps to create and send messages are as follows:
- Select the audiences of your message. Refer to Creating audiences .
- Define the message content and its personalization elements. Refer to the content editor for email or specific content for other channels.
- Start preparing the send to calculate the target population and generate the message contents. Refer to Approving messages .You can set global cross-channel fatigue rules that will automatically exclude oversollicited profiles from campaigns. See Fatigue rules .
- Send proofs. Refer to Sending proofs .
- Send the message and check its delivery. Refer to Sending messages .
- Check the dedicated delivery reports. Refer to Accessing reports .
Advanced message parameters are detailed in the Configuring channels sections.