The message dashboard is a workspace made up of different icons - regrouped into an action bar - and various functional blocks that allow you to establish your message's parameters and send it. These elements are presented hereafter.
The gray bar regroups various icons linked to your message.
- Summary: shows/hides the main information regarding the message.
- Reports: gives you access to the reports relating to the message.
The action bar has different icons that allow you to interact with your message.
Depending on the parameters that have been set up and the progress made, certain icons may not be available.
- Show proofs: shows/hides the list of proofs that have been sent, if they exist. This button is only enabled once you have sent proofs.For more on proofs, see Managing test profiles and sending proofs .
- Send a test: lets you select the approval mode to use:Email rendering,Proofor both for an email. For more on test profiles, see Sending proofs .This button is only enabled once you have established test profiles.For an SMS message, there is no other choice: it is automatically aProof.
- Prepare send: starts to prepare the send. TheDeploymentblock appears and displays the result of the preparation. This button only appears once the target has been entered. You can stop preparation at any time using the corresponding button.For more on message preparation, Preparing the send .
- Confirm send: confirms sending the message. The sending statistics appear in theDeploymentblock. This button only appears after the send has been prepared. You can stop or pause the send at any time using theStop sendandPausebuttons.For more on confirming sending, see Sending messages .
The main screen is made up of different blocks. Click inside a block to access the corresponding parameter screen:
- Deployment: allows you to track the progress of the message preparation or send. Click the button found in the lower right section of this block to access the send and analysis logs. This block only appears once the send has been prepared. For more on this. See Confirming send .