Configuring a landing page
Confirm a landing page submission
When a landing page is submitted by a visitor, you can configure the actions triggered. To do this:
- Edit the landing page properties accessed via the icon in the landing page dashboard, and display the Job parameters.
- Under the Specific actions section, select Start sending message to determine the sending of an automatic message, for example to confirm subscription to a service. You need then to select an email delivery template.Note that if a confirmation message is already configured at the service level, you should not select one in this screen to avoid sending multiple confirmation messages. Refer to Configure a service .
- Create Additional data to enable storing additional data when the landing page is being submitted. This data is not visible to people who visit the page. Only constant values are taken into account.
Setting permissions and pre-loading data
Access to a landing page can be restricted to identified visitors, who come from a link in a message sent by Campaign for example, or to a specific organizational unit. In the case of identified visitors, you can preload their data in the landing page. To do this:
- Edit the landing page properties accessed via the icon in the landing page dashboard, and display the Access & loading parameters.
- Select Preload visitor data .If a visitor to the page corresponds to a profile in the database, their data is displayed in the form's fields that are mapped with the database data and the landing page's personalization elements are taken into account.
You can also:
- Use the URL parameters to identify the visitors, using the Authorize visitor identification via URL parameters option: then you must choose the loading key and map the filter parameters with the parameters of the corresponding URL.
- Authorize any visitor to access the landing page, using the Authorize unidentified visitors option.
Landing pages can also be linked to an organizational unit. This will define the users' access to the different landing pages. To assign an organizational unit:
- Access your landing page properties via the Edit properties icon.
- Unfold the Access authorization .
- Click the drop-down menu and select your organizational unit. For more information on how to create organization unit, refer to this page .
- The Created by , Created , Access authorization and Last modified fields are automatically completed.
- Click Confirm then Save .
Your landing page can now only be accessed and managed by users within the chosen organizational unit.
Setting Google reCAPTCHA
You can set up Google reCAPTCHA V3 with your landing page to protect it from spam and abuse caused by bots. To be able to use it with your landing page, you first need to create an external account. For more information on how to configure it, refer to this section .
Once your Google reCAPTCHA V3 external account has been set up, you can add it to your landing page:
- Before publishing your landing page, access the page properties accessed via the icon from you landing page dashboard.
- Unfold the Access & loading menu.
- Check the Use reCAPTCHA to protect your site from spam and abuse option.
- Select your previously created Google reCAPTCHA external account.
- Click Confirm .
Your landing page is now set up with Google reCAPTCHA which can be seen at the bottom of your page.
Google reCAPTCHA will then return a score based on users' interactions with your page. To check your score, connect to your Google admin console .