SMS and push content editor interface
The SMS and push content editor is organized into two different sections that allow you to view and edit the message.
- The action bar contains the general options for the page. You can insert personalization fields or content blocks, add conditional text and preview your SMS content from here. See SMS and push content editor action bar .
- The editing zone of the screen allows you to directly enter your text message and select where you want to insert personalization. See SMS and push content edition modes .
SMS and push content editor action bar
The action bar contains different buttons that allow you to interact with the content that is being created.
|Preview||Only SMS||Allows you to view how the email is rendered for a recipient. See Previewing messages .|
|Undo||SMS and push||Cancels the last action carried out.|
|Redo||SMS and push||Redoes the last action that you canceled.|
|Insert personalization field||SMS and push||Allows you to add a field from the database to the content. See Inserting a personalization field .|
|Insert content block||SMS and push||Allows you to add a personalization block to the content. See Adding a content block .|
|Enable dynamic text||SMS and push||Allows you to insert dynamic text in the content. See Defining dynamic text .|
|Disable dynamic text||SMS and push||Allows you to delete dynamic text.|
SMS and push content edition modes
The SMS and push content editor offers the following functionalities:
- Enter text.
- Add a personalization field. For more on this, see Inserting a personalization field .
- Add a content block. For more on this, see Adding a content block .
- Add dynamic text. For more on this, see Defining dynamic text .
- Personalize the name of the SMS sender (SMS only). For more on this, see SMS configuration .