You can insert images in your emails and landing pages.
The following types of images are available, depending on your configuration:
- Local images
- Images shared from Adobe Experience Cloud - refer to Working with Campaign and Assets Core Service / Assets On Demand
- Dynamic images from Adobe Target - refer to Working with Campaign and Target
If enabled, you can modify images with the Adobe Creative SDK. See Modifying images with the Adobe Creative SDK .
If you choose to add an image directly by editing the HTML version of the email, you must not call up external files in a <script> tag of the HTML page. These files will not be imported onto the Adobe Campaign server.
Inserting images in an email
- Add a structure component. For more on this, see Editing the email structure .
- Inside this structure component, add an Image content component.
- Click Browse . Drag and drop an image or click to select a file from your computer.
- Select the content component that you just added.
- Check the image properties and adjust them if needed.
Inserting images in a landing page
- In a landing page content, select a block containing an image.
- Select the Insert button.
- Choose Local image from the contextual toolbar.
- Select a file.
- Adjust the image properties as needed.