Deleting a resource
To delete a resource, the resource in question must be a
Draft. The resource is in
- It has just been created and has not yet been published.
- If it has already been published, the resource has to be re-drafted.
Re-drafting and deleting a custom resource are sensitive operations which can impact other resources. These actions must be performed by an expert user only.
To re-draft and delete a published resource:
- Select the resource you want to re-draft.
- Click theRe-draftbutton in the action bar.
- ClickOk.This action is definitive: the resource's database table or colums and their data will be permanently deleted when the modification is published, which can result in broken links from other custom resources. Only the resource definition will remain available.If you re-draft an extension of the out-of-the-boxProfiles (profile)resource, you must also re-draft anyTest profile (seedMember)extension you may have defined. For more on extending the profile resource, see this section .
- Publish the resource. For more detailed steps, refer to Publishing a custom resource .The resource then goes intoDraftmode and its activation status isInactive.
- InListmode, check the resource to delete then click theDelete elementicon.
Your resource is deleted from the data model.