Extending the subscriptions to an application resource
In Adobe Campaign, mobile profile attributes data sent from mobile device are stored in
Subscriptions to an application (appSubscriptionRcp)resource which allows you to define the data that you want to collect from your applications' subscribers. For more information on custom resources, refer to this page .
This resource can be extended to collect data you intend to send from the mobile device to Adobe Campaign.
- From the advanced menu, via the Adobe Campaign logo, selectAdministration>Development, thenCustom resources.
- ClickCreateand choose theExtend an existing resourceoption.
- Select theSubscriptions to an application (appSubscriptionRcp)resource and clickCreate.
- In theFieldscategory of theData structuretab, define the customer data that you want to retrieve from your mobile application by clicking theAdd fieldbutton.If you are managing several mobile applications, all fields used by all of your applications must be listed. The iOS or Android collect PII call defines which fields are captured by each application.
- Add aLabeland anIDto your new field. Select your field'sType.
- In theLink to profilescategory, configure the reconciliation key used to link the profiles from the Adobe Campaign database to your applications' subscribers, such as the email.Note that for your In-app messages you can only define one reconciliation key for all of your mobile applications.