Adobe Campaign lets you navigate through different menus and screen to manage your campaigns.
All Adobe Campaign screens are made up of the following elements:
- A top bar for navigation
- An advanced menu to access specific functionalities and configurations
- A central zone to work on certain elements
- A lateral panel, according to the context, to filter or search within the elements displayed.
The home page is made up of a set of cards that give you quick access to the main Adobe Campaign functionalities. The list of capacities you can see in Campaign home page depends on your permissions and the options configured for your organization.
- The Create an email card takes you to the email creation assistant. This assistant lets you choose an email type, select your message recipients and define your content. Refer to the Creating an email section.
- The Create an SMS card takes you to the SMS creation assistant. This assistant lets you choose an SMS type, select your message recipients and define your content. Refer to the Creating an SMS section.
- The Create a Direct mail card takes you to the direct mail creation assistant. Refer to the Creating a direct mail section.
- The Create a push notification card takes you to the notification creation assistant. This assistant lets you choose a push notification type, select your message recipients and define your content. Refer to the Creating a push notification section.
- The Create an In-App message card takes you to the In-App creation assistant. This assistant lets you select the type of In-App message you want to create, define its properties, audience and content. Refer to the Creating an In-App message section.
- The Marketing activities card takes you to the complete list of all the activities, programs, and campaigns, particularly emails, SMS, workflows, and landing pages. From here you can then filter the elements by searching by name, date, status or activity type. For more on this, refer to the Marketing activity list section.
- The Programs & campaigns card takes you to the list of programs in which you can create, and manage your campaigns. Refer to Program list .
- The Timeline card takes you directly to an interactive timeline of your marketing activities, in which you can consult the ongoing programs and their content. Refer to Timeline .
- The Customer profiles card takes you directly to the list of profiles. From here you can consult the events concerning each of the profiles in your list. Refer to Managing profiles .
- The Audiences card takes you directly to the list of audiences. From here you can access to existing audiences and build new ones. Refer to Managing audiences .
The top bar is visible on every screen and allows you to navigate through Adobe Campaign functionalities as well as access the Adobe profile connected, notifications, other Adobe Experience Cloud services and solutions, and the documentation.
The navigation principles are:
- The Adobe Campaign logo in the top left-hand corner of the page gives you access to the advanced capabilities and configurations. Menus depend on your profile and permissions.The advanced menu is presented in the Advanced menu section.
- The Home link allows you to display the Adobe Campaign home page.
- The Marketing activities , Programs & Campaigns , Profiles , Audiences and Reports links let you access the views linked to these functionalities.
- The Help button gives access to the product documentation and contextual help, release notes, version numbers, legal notices, as well as the links to the Adobe Experience Cloud community and customer care.
- The Select solution icon lets you switch to another Adobe Experience Cloud solution as well as to the profile settings.
- The Notifications icon displays the latest alerts or information.
- The User icon allows you to display information linked to your profile. It gives access to the Sign out button.
The central zone of the user interface is a dynamic zone that contains a list of elements or a set of cards for example. It allows you to edit existing elements and create resources.
The content and display format of the central zone can vary:
- A list presenting various elements such as programs, campaigns, profiles, etc. These elements can be viewed in Card or List mode. Use the change mode button to switch from one to the other. Each element displays indicators.A counter allows you to be aware of the number of elements. If this number exceeds 30 you need to click this counter to get the total number.
- A dashboard presenting an overview of all the parameters linked to an activity. This screen includes interactive zones that allow you to separate and configure the different concepts independently.
- If several offers are possible when creating an element, a selection screen allows you to select the type of element to add (campaigns, deliveries). This selection screen is also offered to access the reports.
- For the workflows and the query editor, a workspace with a palette is made available for you to design the object.You can drag and drop elements from the palette into the workspace to configure the element in question.
According to the screen type displayed, a bar containing actions linked to the screen appears at the top.
This bar not only contains common actions such as search and filtering, but also actions relating to the screen displayed: