About marketing activities
You can create and manage your marketing activities from the programs and campaigns to which they belong, or via the list of marketing activities.
The marketing activity list centralizes all of the activities, whatever the programs or campaigns in which they were created. Programs, campaigns, deliveries (emails, SMS messages and push notifications), landing pages, and workflows are thus itemized in no particular hierarchical order.
To access the marketing activity list, choose the Marketing activities link from the top bar.
The marketing activities can also be accessed by selecting the Marketing activities card from the home page.
The Search pane allows you to filter elements according to different criteria: name (label and ID), date, status, or activity type. By default, all of the activity types are selected, except programs.
To directly access the content of each activity, choose one of the elements from the list.
The Create button can be used to create a new activity. For more on this, refer to the Creating a marketing activity section.
Marketing activity icons and statuses
In the main zone, each type of activity in the list has an icon:
- Push notification
- In-App message
- Landing page
Depending on its validity period and status, the color associated with this icon indicates the corresponding activity's execution status.
- Gray: the activity has not yet started - Editing status.
- Blue: the activity is in progress - In progress status.
- Green: the activity has finished - Finished status.
- Yellow: the activity has received a warning - Warning status.
- Red: an error has occurred - Erroneous status.
Creating a marketing activity
From an existing campaign, you can create different types of messages ( email , SMS , push notification , etc.), workflows, and landing pages.
From an existing program, you can create other programs, campaigns, workflows, and landing pages.
Consider creating workflows directly within a campaign. If you create a workflow within a program, you will not be able to move it to a campaign afterwards.
Programs and campaigns are presented in the Programs and campaigns section.
- In the dashboard of a program or a campaign, create a new marketing activity using the Create button.
- Select the type of activity that you want to create.
According to the context, you can:
- Create an email - Learn more
- Create an SMS - Learn more
- Create a push notification - Learn more
- Create an In-App message - Learn more
- Create a workflow - Learn more
- Create a landing page - Learn more
- Create a campaign - Learn more
- Create a program - Learn more
You can also create a marketing activity from the marketing activity list. In this case, you can create any type of activity, and choose to link the marketing activity to a parent campaign (or to a parent program if you create a program) via the activity's properties.