Get started with Adobe Campaign by consulting our intuitive step-by-step guides.
- Creating a personalized email : create and send personalized emails to a targeted audience.
- Exporting and importing a package of custom resources : export and import a package of custom resources from a development environment to a production environment.
- Creating a cross-channel message workflow : create a workflow by segmenting a population to send an email delivery and an SMS delivery.
- Creating an email with Experience Manager and Campaign : create an email content in Adobe Experience Manager and use it in an email in Adobe Campaign Standard.
- Delivering with Adobe Campaign : discover some of the best practices that can be used to deliver with Adobe Campaign, from creating and targeting to sending and monitoring.
- Optimizing your deliverability : learn the key concepts and best practices related to deliverability as well as the tools offered by Adobe Campaign to optimize your deliveries.
- General Data Protection Regulation : discover the tools and functionalities that Adobe Campaign provides, as well as best practices, to help you become GDPR compliant.
Learn more about Adobe Campaign by checking the following use cases and examples:
- Import workflow template : set up a workflow template to regularly import new client profiles from a CRM and update your Campaign database.
- Key steps to send a message : learn how to create and send messages step by step.
- Key steps to design an email : read out key steps to design email content from scratch.
- Using Experience Cloud Triggers with Adobe Campaign : send personalized emails to your customers following specific behaviors that were tracked by Adobe Analytics on your website.
- Adding or extending a resource : learn how to create new resources or extend existing ones.
- Setting up a double opt-in process : learn how to send an email linked to a landing page to confirm a customer's subscription.
- Personalize an email : personalize an email according to the customer's age.