Get Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration
Activate your CRM data on cross-channel communication: learn how to pass on contacts from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Adobe Campaign, and share campaign performance data (sends, opens, clicks, and bounces) back from Adobe Campaign to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Supported versions are listed in this section .
This capability is not available out of the box as part of the product. The implementation requires Adobe Consulting to be engaged. Please reach out to your Adobe representative to find out more.
The Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration enables synchronization of all available contact data in the CRM system, making all relevant contact data available for campaign activities.
Conversely, as profiles within Adobe Campaign interact with messages, those data (e.g.: sends, opens, clicks, and bounces) automatically flow into Microsoft Dynamics 365 to keep contact records complete with marketing activity as well.
The integration also supports custom entities, enabling custom entities in Dynamics 365 to be synchronized to corresponding custom entities in Campaign.
This integration is designed to support four main use cases:
- Synchronizing contacts from Dynamics 365 to Campaign so they can be targeted in marketing campaigns
- Synchronizing custom entities from Dynamics 365 to Campaign so they can be used for segmentation and personalization
- Sending email marketing events (sends, opens, clicks, bounces) from Campaign to Dynamics 365 to display to the sales repository in the Dynamics 365 interface
- Synchronizing opt-out (e.g., do not email) statuses between Dynamics 365 and ACS to maintain customer privacy preferences.
- Consistent messaging between sales & marketing
The Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration gives both systems access to customer insight and email marketing history allowing all messages to the customer to share the same consistent messaging.
- Holistic view of all prospect and customer data
By integrating Adobe Campaign with Dynamics 365, it is possible to share and access email marketing history on each contact from within the CRM system.
- Activate Dynamics 365 data on any channel
With contact data synchronized to Adobe Campaign, communications can be sent on any online or offline channel with Campaign including mobile push, in-app, email, or direct mail. Regardless of each contacts’ preferred channel, Campaign has you covered.
For contact and custom entity synchronization, this integration considers Dynamics 365 as the source of truth. Any changes to synchronized attributes should be done in Dynamics 365, not in Campaign. If changes are made in Campaign, they can eventually get overwritten during synchronization.
Support Software Versions
This integration requires the following software versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Online only, latest version
- Adobe Campaign Standard, latest version