Personalizing Campaign messages with Point of Interest data
In Adobe Campaign, you can use the Points of Interest data collected from your mobile application's subscribers to send them personalized marketing messages, such as an email.
You can only react on Point of Interest data with standard deliveries. Transactional messages cannot use location data.
The earliest you can react is about 10 minutes.
In this case, you decide to send an email to all subscribers who have visited your Boston store within the last two weeks.
- Create an email marketing activity.
- When defining the delivery's audience, drag and drop theSubscriptions to an applicationelement into the workspace.Managing audiences is detailed in the Defining audiences section.
- In theAdd a rule - Profile/Subscriptions to an applicationwindow, drag and drop thePOI Location Subscriptionelement into the workspace.
- In theAdd a rule - POI Location Subscriptionwindow, enter the label of the Point of Interest that you want to use.
- In theFilter typefield, selectRelative.
- Check thePreceding daysoption and enter15in the corresponding field.
- Define the number of times the user must have visited the Point of Interest.
- ClickConfirmto save your audience.
- Add content to your email.
- Confirm creating the activity to view the email's dashboard.
- Send your message.
The email with the 10% discount offer will be sent to subscribers who:
- Visited your Boston store at least once within the last two weeks.
- Had your mobile application in the foreground at least once during the visit.