Provisioning and configuring integration with Audience Manager or People core service
The provisioning and configuring of Audience Manager and People core in Adobe Campaign take two steps: Submitting request to Adobe then Configuring the integration in Adobe Campaign .
Submitting request to Adobe
Audience Manager (AAM) or People core service integration lets you import and export audiences or segments in Adobe Campaign.
This integration must first be configured. To request provisioning of this integration, write an email to Digital-Request@adobe.com with the following information:
|Request Type:||Configure AAM/People core service-Campaign Integration|
|Organization Name:||Your organization name|
|IMS Org ID||Your IMS Organization ID. You can find your IMS Organization ID on the Experience Cloud, in the Administration menu. It is also provided when you first connect to the Adobe Experience Cloud.|
|AAM or People Service||Example: Adobe Audience Manager. Be sure to mention to the provisioning team whether or not you own Audience Manager license.|
|Declared ID or Visitor ID||Example: Declared ID|
|Additional Information||Any useful information or comment that you may have|
Configuring the integration in Adobe Campaign
After submitting this request, Adobe will proceed to the provisioning of the integration for you and contact you to provide details and information that you have to finalize the configuration:
Step 1: Configure or check the external accounts in Adobe Campaign
We first need to configure or check the external accounts in Adobe Campaign. These accounts should have been configured by Adobe and the necessary information should have been communicated to you.
To do so:
- From the advanced menu, select Administration > Application settings > External accounts .Select one of the following external accounts available for this integration:
- Enter Receiver server in following format
- Enter the AWS Access Key ID , Secret Access Key and AWS Region .
Your external accounts are now configured for this integration.
Step 2: Configure the Data Sources
The two following data sources are created inside Audience manager: Adobe Campaign (MID) and Adobe Campaign (DeclaredId). At the same time, these two data sources are available in Adobe Campaign:
- Recipient - Visitor ID (Defaultdatasources) : This is an out-of-the-box data source configured by default for Visitor ID. Segments created from Campaign will be part of this data source.
- Declared ID data source: This data source needs to be created and mapped with the DeclaredId data source definition from Audience Manager.
Please note that in the case of multiple websites with different domains, Adobe Campaign does not support reconciliation based on ECID.
To configure the Recipient - Visitor ID (Defaultdatasources) data source:
- In Administration > Application settings > Shared Data Sources , select Recipient - Visitor ID (Defaultdatasources) .
- Choose Adobe Campaign in the Data Source/ Alias drop-down.
- Enter the AAM Destination ID provided by Adobe.
- In the Reconciliation process category, we advise you not to change the reconciliation criteria and always use the Visitor ID .
- Click Save .
To create the Declared ID data source:
- In Administration > Application settings > Shared Data Sources , click the Create button.
- Edit the Label of your data source.
- In the Data Source/ Alias drop-down, choose the Data Source corresponding to the DeclaredID data source from Audience Manager.
- Configure your data source by entering the Data Source / Alias and AAM Destination ID provided by Adobe.
- Set the Reconciliation process as needed.
- Click Save .
The AAM Destination ID field is not required if you are configuring the shared data source for the Campaign-Triggers integration . Priority is only needed when configuring the Triggers - Campaign integration. Priority decides which Data Source will be configured first. Priority can be any number such as 1 or 100. The higher the priority, the higher the preference during reconciliation.
Step 3: Configure Campaign Tracking server
For the configuration of the integration with People Core service or Audience manager, we also need to configure Campaign Tracking server.
Here, you need to make sure the Campaign Tracking Server is registered on the domain (CNAME). You can find more information about domain name configuration in this article .
Step 4: Configure the Visitor ID Service
In the case that your Visitor ID service has never been configured on your web properties or websites, refer to the following document to learn how to configure your service or the following video .
Your configuration and provisioning are finalized, the integration can now be used to import and export audiences or segments.