Creating a Campaign form in Experience Manager
You can create "forms" on your AEM sites and map the fields in a form to the fields in the Adobe Campaign database. This allows you to create and update profiles or manage the subscriptions to a service.
To create an Adobe Campaign form on your AEM site:
- In your AEM site, create a new page based on theAdobe Campaign Profiletemplate.
- In the page properties, select theCloud Servicecorresponding to your Adobe Campaign instance.
- Select the form type from theForm Startcomponent:
- Adobe Campaign: Save profile
- Adobe Campaign: Subscribe to Services
- Adobe Campaign: Unsubscribe from Services
- Edit the content of the form by adding different fields and components that you can map to the Adobe Campaign database fields.
- Test and publish the form to make it accessible on your AEM site.
For more information, refer to the detailed documentation.