Managing execution options
To modify a workflow's execution options, use the button to access the workflow properties and select the Execution section.
Possible options are:
- Default affinity : this field allows you to force a workflow or a workflow activity to execute on a particular machine.
- History in days : specifies the number of days after which the history must be purged. The history contains elements related to the workflow : logs, tasks, events (technical objects linked to the workflow operation), as well as files downloaded by the Transfer file activity. Default value is 30 days for out-of-the-box workflow templates.Purge of the history is performed by the Database cleanup technical workflow, which is executed by default everyday (see List of technical workflows .)If the History in days field is left blank, its value will be considered as "1", meaning that the history will purged after 1 day.
- Save SQL queries in the log : allows you to save the SQL queries from the workflow into the logs.
- Keep interim results : check this option if you would like to be able to view the detail of transitions. Warning: checking this option may significantly slow down the workflow execution.
- Execute in the engine (do not use in production) : allows you to execute the workflow locally, for development environment testing purposes.
- Severity : allows you to specify a level of priority for executing workflows in your Adobe Campaign instance. Critical workflows will be executed first.
The Error management section provides additional options that allow you to manage how workflows behave in case of errors. These options are detailed in the Error management section.