The Read audience activity allows you to retrieve an existing audience and to refine it by applying additional filtering conditions.
Context of use
The Read audience activity is a simpler version of the Query activity designed for cases where you only need to select an existing audience.
- Drop a Read audience activity into your workflow.
- Select the activity, then open it using the button from the quick actions that appear.
- Select the audience you want to retrieve from the Properties tab.You can retrieve audiences of the following types: List , Query , File and Experience Cloud . For more information on audience types, refer to the Audiences documentation.The Use a dynamic audience option lets you define the name of the audience to target based on the workflow's events variables. For more on this, refer to the Customizing activities with events variables section.
- If you want to apply additional filtering to the selected audience, add conditions via the Source filtering tab of the activity.For more information about creating filtering conditions, refer to the Creating queries documentation.
- Confirm the configuration of your activity and save your workflow.