Using workflow data
Once the data has been identified and prepared, it can be used in the following contexts:
- The Update data activity allows you to perform a mass update on fields in the database.
- The Save audience activity allows you to update an existing audience or create a new audience from the population computed upstream in a workflow. The audiences created or updated from this activity are List or File audiences. This activity also allows you to export profiles as Adobe Experience Cloud audiences/segments.
- The Subscription Services activity allows you to take profiles in mass and subscribe them to a service or unsubscribe them from a service.
- The Extract file activity allows you to export data from Adobe Campaign in the form of an external file.
After defining a profile target, you can use several activities to create and send deliveries:
- The Email delivery activity allows you to configure sending an email in a workflow. This can be a single send email and sent just once, or it can be a recurring email.
- The SMS delivery activity allows you to configure sending an SMS in a workflow. This can be a single send SMS and sent just once, or it can be a recurring SMS.
- The Mobile app delivery activity allows you to configure sending a push notification in a workflow. This can be a single send notification and sent just once, or it can be a recurring notification.