Exporting profiles in an external file
The following example illustrates how to configure an Extract file activity after a Query activity.
The aim of this workflow is to export a list of profiles in the form of an external file so that the data can be used outside of Adobe Campaign.
- In this example, the query is carried out on all profiles aged 18 to 30.
- Open the Extract file activity to edit it.
- Name the output file.
- Add output columns.In this example, the email, age, date of birth, first name and last name of the profiles are added as output columns.
- Click the File structure tab to define:
- CSV output format
- Date format
- Confirm your activity.
- Drag and drop a Transfer file activity after the Extract file activity to recover the extract file on an external account.
- Open the activity and choose the File upload action.
- Select the external account and enter the path of the folder on the server.
- Confirm your activity and save your workflow.
- Start the workflow.When the workflow has been executed correctly, the extracted file is available on the external account.