Creating an email delivery every Tuesday
You can send an email every Tuesday to all the customers for Special Offers.
- In Marketing Activities , click Create and select Workflow .
- Select New Workflow as workflow type and click Next .
- Enter properties of the workflow and click Create .
Creating a Scheduler activity
- In Activities > Execution , drag and drop a Scheduler activity.
- Double-click the activity.
- Configure the execution of your delivery.
- In Execution frequency , select Weekly .
- Select a Time and a Repetition frequency for your deliveries.
- In Days of the week , select Tuesday .
- Specify a Start and an Expiration parameter for your workflow.
- Confirm your activity and save your workflow.
To start your workflow at a specific Time Zone , in the Execution options tab, set up the time zone for your scheduler in the Time zone field. By default, the selected time zone is the one defined in the workflow properties (see Building a workflow ).
Creating a Query activity
- In Activities > Targeting , to select recipients, drag and drop a Query activity and double-click it.
- In Shortcuts > Profile , drag and drop Email .
- Select is not empty as an operator.
- In Shortcuts > General , add profiles and select no longer contact by email with the value No .
- Click Confirm .
Creating an Email delivery
- In Activities > Channels , drag and drop an Email delivery activity.
- Click the activity and select to edit.
- Select Recurring email and click Next .
- Select an email template and click Next .
- Enter the email properties and click Next .
- To create the layout of your email, click on Use Email Designer .
- Insert elements or select an existing template.
- Personalize your email using fields and links.
- Click Save .
For more information, refer to designing an email .