Workflow use-case: Segmentation on location
You can send a targeting email to customers with offers on their local shops.
- In Marketing Activities , click Create and select Workflow .
- Select New Workflow as workflow type and click Next .
- Enter the properties of the workflow and click Create .
Selecting recipients contactable via email
- In Activities > Targeting , drag and drop a Query activity .
- Double-click the activity.
- In Shortcuts , drag and drop Profiles and select the field email with the operator is not empty .
- In Shortcuts , drag and drop Profiles and select the field no longer contact by email with the value no .
- Click Confirm twice.
Creating a Segmentation activity
- Drag and drop a Segmentation activity and double-click it.
- Click on segment then open transition to target people in the first city. Here Boston.
- Drag and drop Location and select City with the operator equals to and the value Boston . Note: To reach all the people that entered boston, unregarding of the case uncheck the case sensitive option.
- Click Confirm .
- In List of outbound segments , click Add an element and click on to create a segment targeting people in the second city. Here Chicago.
- Drag and drop Location and select City with the operator equals to and enter Chicago in value.
- To reach all the people that entered chicago, unregarding of the case uncheck the case sensitive option.
- Click Confirm .
Creating an email delivery
- In Activities > Channels , drag and drop an Email Delivery after each segment.
- Click the activity and select to edit.
- Select Simple email and click Next .
- Select an email template and click Next .
- Enter the email properties and click Next .
- To create the layout of your email, click on Email Designer .
- Insert elements or select an existing template.
- Personalize your email with offers specific to each location.
For more information, refer to designing an email .
- Click Preview to check your layout.
- Click Save .