Worflow use case: Create an email delivery every Tuesday
You can send an email every Tuesday to all the customers for Special Offers.
- In Marketing Activities , click Create and select Workflow .
- Select New Workflow as workflow type and click Next .
- Enter properties of the workflow and click Create .
Creating a Scheduler activity
- In Activities > Execution , drag and drop a Scheduler activity .
- Double-click the activity.
- Configure the execution of your delivery.
- In Execution frequency , select Weekly .
- Select a Time and a Repetition frequency for your deliveries.
- In Days of the week , select Tuesday .
- Specify a Start and an Expiration parameter for your workflow.
- Confirm your activity and save your workflow.
To start your workflow at a specific Time Zone , in the Execution options tab, set up the time zone for your scheduler in the Time zone field.
Creating a Query activity
- In Activities > Targeting , to select recipients, drag and drop a query activity and double-click it.
- In Shortcuts > Profile , drag and drop Email .
- Select is not empty as an operator.
- In Shortcuts > General , add profiles and select no longer contact by email with the value No .
- Click Confirm .
Creating an Email delivery
- In Activities > Channels , drag and drop an Email delivery .
- Click the activity and select to edit.
- Select Recurring email and click Next .
- Select an email template and click Next .
- Enter the email properties and click Next .
- To create the layout of your email, click on Use Email Designer .
- Insert elements or select an existing template.
- Personalize your email using fields and links.
- Click Save .
For more information, refer to designing an email .