Adobe Campaign allows you to create and manage newsletters and cross-channel communications, through a set of services : messages can only be sent to profiles who subscribed to the service (opt-in). These profiles are identified using a dedicated filter when creating a message.
Subscription mechanisms can be set up to offer your customers a chance to subscribe to these services, notably though emails and landing pages .
Each service comes with:
- Subscription (opt-in) and Unsubscription (opt-out) mechanisms.
- Subscription and/or unsubscription confirmation mechanisms .
- A subscription history .
Subscriptions can also be managed using the Adobe Campaign Standard API. For more on this, refer to the dedicated documentation .
Key steps to set up and manage subscriptions
Follow the steps below to create a subscription mechanism:
- Create a service - follow the steps decribed in this section to create a subscription service
- Share the link - learn how to promote and share your service in this page
- Monitor subscriptions - discover several ways to monitor subscriptions to your service in this section
- Confirm subscriptions - follow this tutorial to send a subscription confirmation message