Adding a blank panel
To start your report, you can add a set of panels to an out of the box or custom report. Each panel contains different data sets and is composed of freeform tables and visualizations.
This panel allows you to build your reports as needed. You can add as many panels as you want in your reports in order to filter your data with different time periods.
- Click thePanelsicon. You can also add a panel by clicking theInsert taband selectingNew Blank Panel.
- Drag and drop theBlank Panelinto your dashboard.
You can now add a freeform table to your panel to start targeting data.
Adding a freeform table
Freeform tables allow you to create a table to analyze your data using the different metrics and dimensions available in the
Each table and visualization is resizable and can be moved to better customize your report.
- Click thePanelsicon.
- Drag and drop theFreeformitem into your dashboard.You can also add a table by clicking theInserttab and selectingNew Freeformor by clickingAdd a freeform tablein an empty panel.
- Starting Campaign 19.4 release, theExclude proofwill already be selected by default. If needed, you can change it by drag and dropping one of theSegmentsfrom theComponentstab into the top bar.
- Drag and drop items from theComponentstab into the columns and rows to build your table.
- Click theSettingsicon to change how the data is displayed in your columns.TheColumn settingsis composed of:
- Number: lets you show or hide summary numbers in the column.
- Percent: lets you show or hide percent in the column.
- Interpret zero as no value: lets you show or hide when value equals zero.
- Background: lets you show or hide the horizontal progress bar in cells.
- Include retries: lets you include retries in the result. This is only available forSentandBounces + Errors.
- Select one or multiple rows and click theVisualizeicon. A visualization is added to reflect the rows you have selected.
You can now add as many components as you need and also add visualizations to give graphical representations of your data.