Please note that you have to drag and drop the
Message typemetrics to your tables to split your data depending on your delivery types, in this case In-App deliveries.
In-Appreport provides details related to In-App deliveries.
Each table is represented by summary numbers and charts. You can change how the details are shown in their respective visualization settings.
The first table
In-App Engagement Summaryis split into three categories: by day, by mobile app and by delivery. It contains the available data for recipient reactivity to the delivery:
- Processed/sent: Total number of sends for the In-App delivery.
- Delivered: Number of In-App messages successfully sent, in relation to the total number of sent messages.
- Impressions: Total of In-App messages seen by recipients depending on whether trigger criterion was met.
- Unique impressions: Number of impressions by recipient.
- In-App click through rate: Percentage of users who clicked on Button 1 or Button 2 compared to users who saw the message.
- In-App dismissal rate: Percentage of In-App messages that recipients dismissed.
The second table
In-App Clicks & Dismissalsis split into three categories: by day, by mobile app and by delivery. It contains the available data for recipient behavior per delivery:
- In-App clicks: Total number of recipients who clicked on Button 1 or Button 2.
- Unique In-App clicks: Number of times recipients clicked on Button 1 or Button 2.
- In-App dismissal: Total number of messages that recipients dismissed either by clicking the close button or auto-dismiss.
- Unique In-App dismissal: Number of time recipients dismissed an In-App message.