Non-deliverables and bounces
Non-deliverables and bouncesreport provides details on all the errors encountered during a delivery.
Overviewtable contains the data available regarding the possible errors that may be encountered for each delivery, such as:
- Processed/sent: The number of emails sent.
- Delivered: The number of emails delivered.
- Soft bounce: The total number of temporary errors, such as a a full inbox.
- Hard bounce: The total number of permanent errors, such as a wrong email address.
- Bounces + Errors: The number of messages that could not be delivered.
Breakdown by domaintable lists the bounces per recipients' domains.