Non-deliverables and bounces
The Non-deliverables and bounces report provides details on all the errors encountered during a delivery.
The Overview table contains the data available regarding the possible errors that may be encountered for each delivery, such as:
- Processed/sent : The number of emails sent.
- Delivered : The number of emails delivered.
- Soft bounce : The total number of temporary errors, such as a a full inbox.
- Hard bounce : The total number of permanent errors, such as a wrong email address.
- Bounces + Errors : The number of messages that could not be delivered.
The Breakdown by domain table lists the bounces per recipients' domains.