The Tracking indicators report contains the key indicators for tracking behavior after email messages are received.
To access this data, tracking has to be enabled when preparing a delivery.
The Tracking indicators table and Top 5 deliveries graph contain the available data for email tracking, such as:
- Delivered : The number of messages successfully sent. Errors raised (bounces) are taken into account. however, complaints (spam declarations) and away messages such as "out of office" are not taken into account.
- Open : The number of times a message was opened in a delivery.
- Click : The number of times content was clicked in a delivery.
- Unsubscribed : The number of clicks on the subscription link.
- Spam: The number of recipients who have declared an email as spam.
- Mirror Page : The number of clicks on the mirror page link.