Optimizing the sending time
To improve the open rate of your messages, you can manually define a sending time per recipient. Each profile will receive the message at the specified date and time, whenever possible.
Defining a sending time can be done at the delivery level or using a workflow.
For emails, depending on the server load and the amount of retries, best effort will be made to send the message on the date and time scheduled for each recipient.
- Retries depend on the Internet provider and your reputation. The message may not be accepted on the first attempt and several retries may be performed. See List of email channel parameters .
- Delays in receiving the email may occur due to insufficient bandwidth.
You can view when the message was sent to each recipient in the sending logs .
Several options are available:
- No optimization : Messages are sent at the user's time.For example, if your time zone is GMT+1 and if you enter 9:00 AM in the Start sending from field, a recipient located in the GMT+3 time zone will receive the message at 11:00 AM local time for that recipient.
- Send at the recipient's time zone : All recipients will receive the message with their time zone taken into account.For example, if you enter 9:00 AM in the Start sending from field, a recipient located in the GMT+3 time zone will receive the message at 9:00 AM local time for that recipient.
- Send at a custom date defined by a formula : Each recipient will receive the message at the date and time configured by the specified formula.