The available endpoints for Adobe Campaign REST API:
- /profileAndServices : interact with out of the box fields. Extended fields are not accessible with this endpoint.
- /profileAndServicesExt : interact with custom fields added during Profile or Services custom resource extension. For more on custom resources, refer to this section .
- /<transactionalAPI> : interact with the transactional messages API (the name of the transactional messages API endpoint depends on your instance configuration). For more on this, refer to this section .
- /workflow/execution : interact with workflows. For more on this, refer to this section .
- /privacy/privacyTool : interact with the privacy API to allow the automatic process of privacy requests. For more on this, refer to this section .
- /history : retrieve the profiles' marketing history. For more on integrated customer profiles in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation .
By default, the main resources available for the profileAndServices and profileAndServicesExt APIs are:
- /profile : interact with profiles from Campaign database. To add profiles to a service, use the /service endpoint. For more on profiles in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation .
- /service : manage subscription services. For more on services in Campaign, refer to the Campaign documentation .
All other resources that have been extended or created are available via the ProfileAndServicesExt API only. They must be linked to the Profile resource in order to be accessible.