About email alerts
In order to provide greater flexibility to your work, Control Panel is equipped with real-time email alerting functionality.
To subscribe to these alerts follow these steps:
- Click the Alerting notifications button available from any location in the Control Panel, then click Subscribe .
- An email is sent to confirm your subscription.
- After subscribing, Control Panel will notify about system issues and recommend the actions to take. Email alerts are sent to everyone who has signed up for all instances that they are Administrators of.
The list of alerts is as follows:
- SFTP storage usage : One of your SFTP servers has reached 80% or more of its capacity. See SFTP storage management .
- Database usage : One of your instances' databases has reached 80% or more of its capacity. See Database monitoring .
- SSL certificate expiration : One of your subdomains' SSL certificates has expired or is going to expire in 60 days or less. See Monitoring subdomains' SSL certificates .