Add a Library
In this lesson, you will create a library for your new Launch property. A library packages together all of the desired Launch settings and generates the specific implementation instructions required to install the library in your mobile app.
At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Create a library
- Add changes to a library
- Build a library
Save Your Changes to a Library
After configuring your extensions, you need to package them into a library that you can deploy in your app so you can use your solutions.
To add and build a library
- Go to the Publishing tab
- Click Add New Library
- Name the Library Initial Setup
- Select Environment > Development
- Click Add All Changed Resources
- Note that after clicking Add All Changed Resources Launch summarizes the changes you just made when adding extensions.
- Click Save & Build for Development
- After a few moments, the status dot will turn green indicating the library built successfully.