Implementing the Experience Cloud in Mobile iOS Swift™ Applications is the perfect starting point for mobile app developers who want to learn how to implement the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions in their iOS Swift apps.
Each lesson contains how-to exercises and foundational information to help you implement the Experience Cloud and understand its value. A demo Swift app is provided for you to complete the tutorial, so you can learn the underlying techniques in a safe environment. After completing this tutorial, you should be ready to start implementing all of your Experience Cloud solutions in your own iOS Swift app!
After completing this tutorial you will be able to:
- Create a mobile Launch property
- Install a Launch property in a Swift app
- Implement the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions:
- Publish changes in Launch through development, staging, and production environments
Similar multi-solution tutorials are also available for the following platforms:
In these lessons, it is assumed that you have an Adobe Id and the required permissions to complete the exercises. If not, you may need to reach out to your Experience Cloud Administrator to request access.
- For Launch, you must have permission to Develop, Approve, Publish, Manage Extensions, and Manage Environments. For more information on Launch permissions, see the documentation .
- For Target, you must have approver-level access to the Adobe Target interface
- For Adobe Analytics, you must know your tracking server and which report suites you will use to complete this tutorial
Also, it is assumed that you are familiar with iOS development in Swift. You do not need to be a Swift expert to complete the lessons, but you will get more out of them if you can comfortably read and understand code.
About the Lessons
In these lessons, you will implement the Adobe Experience Cloud into a demo app called " Bus Booking " using your own Experience Cloud Organization. The App has some simple capabilities that will allow you to complete a basic Experience Cloud mobile implementation before you do so in your own app.
Get the Tools
- You must use a Mac® to complete this tutorial
- Download Xcode
- Download the Bus Booking app
- Install Cocoapods
Let's get started!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Swift and the Swift logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.